Thanksgiving is the time of year where family and friends gather around and give thanks for the blessing and prosperity throughout the year. We at USSelfStorageLocator would like to take the time to thank all of our wonderful customers and clients for supporting us. To show our appreciation we’d like to leave you with some tips on how to make your Thanksgiving Day as smooth as possible with self storage units:
• Use it to put away other holiday items – Since Halloween just concluded and Christmas is around the corner, you will need a place to put those decorations away. Self storage can come in handy to stow away all the skeletons and spiders used in last Halloween’s festivities. When putting away Halloween decorations, take this time to move the Christmas ones to the front of the self storage unit.
• Use it for Black Friday – Many Black Friday shoppers are taking this time to get Christmas and holiday presents at a bargain. If you are have a large family and need a secure place to put their presents, then a self storage unit is the best way to go. Put away all the things you will later use to stuff your loved ones’ stockings in a self storage unit.
• Organize for charity – People are often in the giving spirit around this time of year. Since everyone can’t afford a thanksgiving meal, giving to charity is a good way to make someone’s life a little easier this season. If you have a self storage unit then you can put away items you don’t need to give to those in need. Once you gather everything up, distribute it to the local Salvation Army and other organizations that help people in need.
• Use it to help with holiday cleaning – Some people like to take the holiday as a chance to do some cleaning in preparation for having guests over. A self storage unit can help with this by providing a place to store things as you move things around. A self storage unit will have room for any laundry, old furniture, toys, and other miscellaneous things you have lying around that you want to get out of the way.
• Prepare for family and friends coming over – In addition to cleaning, you might also have to get rid of items to free up space around the house. If someone is coming home from college and you had previously turned their room into something else, a self storage unit can keep the items secure until they leave again. Prepare for visitors by taking out extra mattresses or other bed fittings you have stored up.
Storing items during Thanksgiving pretty much adds up to the same throughout the year. People will always find themselves in need of extra space for some occasion or another and self storage almost always offers a viable solution. USSelfstorageLocator.com is happy to be able to provide our customers and clients with a service that helps to make the holiday season a little less stressful. Happy Thanksgiving from us at USSelfStorageLocator.com